Welcome!

Hey all! Welcome to my first blog EVER. I am excited to get started and ramble on about what I like and what I think is cool. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"I'm Lovin It"

Has anyone else noticed the amazing $1 any size, any soft drink or iced tea promotion that McDonalds has been running ALL SUMMER?! I am in love with this promotion and think it's a great way to get people like me to actually go to McDonalds and make a purchase. Just today I went there for a quick lunch and upgraded my #2 to add the larger size soft drink. The price of my meal DID NOT change! This is fabulous. Not to mention the Wild Berry Smoothie is a great addition to their menu! (Note: The smoothies are not included in the $1 promotion)
McDonalds, it is official...I'm Lovin It!


No comments:

Post a Comment